I confess I’ve had neither the time nor the inclination to compose my thoughts on the Kindle Lending Library news into a blog post. But I was capable of reporting other folks’ discussion for the SLA Academic Division blog, and maybe emphasizing a few questions I find important.
- @bobproehl @PhilSandifer It takes a long time to weave a curse into a sixty-issue comic. Moore'll just sacrifice a cat and be done with it. 5 hours ago
- RT @GWtweets: Hey guys sorry for that ‘o rly’ tweet a while back, can we pet your dogs? twitter.com/AmericanU/stat… 5 hours ago
- RT @glam_librarian: Librarians take notice. twitter.com/RealAlexRubi/s… 5 hours ago
- RT @TopherSpiro: TRUMPCARE UPDATE: They do not have the votes right now. Meeting at 5 to decide whether to vote this week. Need TIDAL WAVE… 8 hours ago
- RT @IndivisibleTeam: We have 48 hours to defeat TrumpCare... again. And it's going to come down to YOUR constituent power in districts of m… 9 hours ago
Amy Buckland assessment blog book reviews catherwood cil11 cil12 CIL2008 CIL 2009 CIL2009 cil2010 cil 2010 CIL2011 CIL 2011 CIL2012 cildc comics communities conferences DC@ILR digital collections DigitalCommons@ILR digital services drupal facebook gaming geek google humor IL2010 institutional repositories Interesting Links internship karaoke labor dispute leviathan libday6 LibGuides librarydayinthelife library day in the life Library Issues links marketing NYLA old spice outreach politics position available presentation preservation prezi.com Professional Development question Rambling rant reference repositories rock band School sci-fi scott westerfeld self-deprecating humor silliness sla SLA Academic Division students the steel remains twitter unysla usability video wikileaks wordle Work writing