Stay tuned! I may need to follow-up on the follow-up to my follow-up, and if you missed it you’d be really confused when I followed up on it.
- RT @Jenny_Killin: I was invited to be a panel of judges for the Student Accommodation Awards. We refused to select a winner. Our letter to… 7 hours ago
- Did he really say, "suppress the Trump"? Well, "suppress the the Trump," but still. twitter.com/davonmagwood/s… 10 hours ago
- Heads-up, my fellow players of games. twitter.com/CatherwoodLibe… 10 hours ago
- It’s #OAweek! Take a moment today to open up your research & encourage others to do the same action.openaccessweek.org https://t.co/ZmvwBGbgjZ 10 hours ago
- RT @megalot_: When ur human says "who's a good boy" and u already know it's u https://t.co/Iv9mFqAnyB 13 hours ago
Amy Buckland assessment blog book reviews catherwood cil11 cil12 CIL2008 CIL2009 CIL 2009 cil 2010 cil2010 CIL2011 CIL 2011 CIL2012 cildc comics communities conferences DC@ILR digital collections DigitalCommons@ILR digital services drupal facebook gaming geek google humor IL2010 institutional repositories Interesting Links internship karaoke labor dispute leviathan libday6 LibGuides library day in the life librarydayinthelife Library Issues links marketing NYLA old spice outreach politics position available presentation preservation prezi.com Professional Development question Rambling rant reference repositories rock band School sci-fi scott westerfeld self-deprecating humor silliness sla SLA Academic Division students the steel remains twitter unysla usability video wikileaks wordle Work writing