Stay tuned! I may need to follow-up on the follow-up to my follow-up, and if you missed it you’d be really confused when I followed up on it.
- @younglibrarian Assuming they haven't already been eaten. 2 days ago
- @younglibrarian The whole neighborhood may have to go, honestly. 2 days ago
- So, we have to move. instagram.com/p/8j0dDAulVW/ 2 days ago
- RT @flexlibris: ALA won't let me present at Midwinter w/o a CV, which I haven't updated in years. Do u think this will do http://t.co/5qzGN… 2 days ago
- @dejah_thoris @TheRoot @IHOP @mcdonald ...that is a bold statement. This clearly requires investigation. 3 days ago
Amy Buckland assessment blog book reviews catherwood cil11 cil12 CIL2008 CIL2009 CIL 2009 cil2010 cil 2010 CIL2011 CIL 2011 CIL2012 cildc cloud computing comics communities conferences DC@ILR digital collections DigitalCommons@ILR digital services drupal facebook gaming geek google humor IL2010 institutional repositories Interesting Links internship karaoke labor dispute leviathan libday6 LibGuides librarydayinthelife library day in the life Library Issues links marketing old spice outreach politics position available presentation preservation prezi.com Professional Development question Rambling rant reference repositories rock band School sci-fi scott westerfeld self-deprecating humor silliness sla SLA Academic Division students the steel remains twitter unysla usability video wikileaks wordle Work writing