Stay tuned! I may need to follow-up on the follow-up to my follow-up, and if you missed it you’d be really confused when I followed up on it.
- RT @CatherwoodLibe: Workplace Issues Today: ADA turns 25, the disabled still aren’t faring well @cornellilr @pamelafessler @npr http://t.co… 47 minutes ago
- "[T]he unions announced that 86 percent of Verizon's 39,000 wireline employees have voted to authorize a strike." twitter.com/CatherwoodLibe… 5 hours ago
- RT @15NowNYC: Love and solidarity to the activists at #m4bl this weekend in Cleveland! Learn, unite and fight! #fightfor15 #15now #blackliv… 9 hours ago
- RT @ColorOfChange: This is outrageous. Police pepper spray #M4BL attendees just after the conference breaks twitter.com/MalcolmLondon/… 9 hours ago
- @PeterPaschal7 @_Jay_D_S How about you stay out of my mentions with that passive aggressive racist BS? It's inappropriate and unwelcome. 1 day ago
Amy Buckland assessment blog book reviews catherwood cil11 cil12 CIL2008 CIL2009 CIL 2009 cil2010 cil 2010 CIL2011 CIL 2011 CIL2012 cildc cloud computing comics communities conferences DC@ILR digital collections DigitalCommons@ILR digital services drupal facebook gaming geek google humor IL2010 institutional repositories Interesting Links internship karaoke labor dispute leviathan libday6 LibGuides librarydayinthelife library day in the life Library Issues links marketing old spice outreach politics position available presentation preservation prezi.com Professional Development question Rambling rant reference repositories rock band School sci-fi scott westerfeld self-deprecating humor silliness sla SLA Academic Division students the steel remains twitter unysla usability video wikileaks wordle Work writing