Stay tuned! I may need to follow-up on the follow-up to my follow-up, and if you missed it you’d be really confused when I followed up on it.
- RT @jjanelyscamelo: @elonjames they're considered and portrayed as kids in college while Mike brown was a man as a senior in high school 19 hours ago
- RT @elonjames: Did anybody tell those #PumpkinRiot kids to get a job? 19 hours ago
- Got a massage, went to the Book Sale, and finished work on my presentation early enough to have dinner with friends. Not bad, Saturday. 1 day ago
- RT @FenRawrys: Pretty sure you have to use fire or acid Adam RT @AdamSerwer: Proper troll response protocol is (1) countertroll (2) then mu… 2 days ago
- RT @Spacekatgal: Very pleased to see yet another game publication give an unequivocal denouncement of #Gamergate. eurogamer.net/articles/2014-… 2 days ago
Amy Buckland assessment blog book reviews catherwood cil11 cil12 CIL2008 CIL2009 CIL 2009 cil2010 cil 2010 CIL2011 CIL 2011 CIL2012 cildc cloud computing comics communities conferences DC@ILR digital collections DigitalCommons@ILR digital services drupal facebook gaming geek google humor IL2010 institutional repositories Interesting Links internship karaoke labor dispute leviathan libday6 LibGuides librarydayinthelife library day in the life Library Issues links marketing old spice outreach politics position available presentation preservation prezi.com Professional Development question Rambling rant reference repositories rock band School sci-fi scott westerfeld self-deprecating humor silliness sla SLA Academic Division students the steel remains twitter unysla usability video wikileaks wordle Work writing