Stay tuned! I may need to follow-up on the follow-up to my follow-up, and if you missed it you’d be really confused when I followed up on it.
- RT @CatherwoodLibe: WIT: US middle-class falls behind middle-classes of other developed nations @NYTimes @ILRCornell @DLeonhardt @KevinQ ht… 4 hours ago
- RT @CatherwoodLibe: WIT: Buffalo Bills former cheerleaders sue for wage law violations @ILRCornell @TheBuffaloNews @buffnewsstaas http://t.… 4 hours ago
- RT @saladinahmed: Comic books had better titles in 1948. http://t.co/hLoSobf2s2 1 day ago
- RT @SLAAcad: Seven out of ten nominees for 2015 SLA Board of Directors are Academic Division members | bit.ly/1sLqovO 2 days ago
- RT @CatherwoodLibe: New ILR Press: Missing Class: Strengthening Social Movement Groups By Seeing Class Cultures @ILRCornell @CornellPress h… 2 days ago
Amy Buckland assessment blog book reviews catherwood cil11 cil12 CIL2008 CIL2009 CIL 2009 cil2010 cil 2010 CIL2011 CIL 2011 CIL2012 cildc cloud computing comics communities conferences DC@ILR digital collections DigitalCommons@ILR digital services drupal facebook gaming geek google humor IL2010 institutional repositories Interesting Links internship karaoke labor dispute leviathan libday6 LibGuides librarydayinthelife library day in the life Library Issues links marketing old spice outreach politics position available presentation preservation prezi.com Professional Development question Rambling rant reference repositories rock band School sci-fi scott westerfeld self-deprecating humor silliness sla SLA Academic Division students the steel remains twitter unysla usability video wikileaks wordle Work writing