Stay tuned! I may need to follow-up on the follow-up to my follow-up, and if you missed it you’d be really confused when I followed up on it.
- RT @byshieldmaiden: On Whisper Networks & Safety: "to be the only person speaking is scary" Storify by @eilatan storify.com/eilatan/whispe… #… 4 hours ago
- RT @satifice: The way people are talking about @theLiB is exactly why we've not been telling witnesses 'to come forward'. Shifting goal pos… 6 hours ago
- RT @satifice: "Any person charged with an offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty" l.nmp.pw/5e #teamha… 6 hours ago
- RT @mchris4duke: And the transphobic slur? Just f*ck off. #teamharpy 6 hours ago
- RT @mchris4duke: If I only trusted people who have never struggled with mental illness, my circle of trust would be tiny & lonely #teamharpy 6 hours ago
Amy Buckland assessment blog book reviews catherwood cil11 cil12 CIL2008 CIL2009 CIL 2009 cil2010 cil 2010 CIL2011 CIL 2011 CIL2012 cildc cloud computing comics communities conferences DC@ILR digital collections DigitalCommons@ILR digital services drupal facebook gaming geek google humor IL2010 institutional repositories Interesting Links internship karaoke labor dispute leviathan libday6 LibGuides librarydayinthelife library day in the life Library Issues links marketing old spice outreach politics position available presentation preservation prezi.com Professional Development question Rambling rant reference repositories rock band School sci-fi scott westerfeld self-deprecating humor silliness sla SLA Academic Division students the steel remains twitter unysla usability video wikileaks wordle Work writing