Stay tuned! I may need to follow-up on the follow-up to my follow-up, and if you missed it you’d be really confused when I followed up on it.
- RT @satifice: 'Innocent Until Proven Guilty': Notes for the Peanut Gallery satifice.com/2014/09/22/inn… 13 hours ago
- RT @mew687: Just donated to #teamharpy. If you support codes of conduct, free speech, and other good stuff, you should donate too http://t.… 14 hours ago
- RT @tad_overdue: Speaking up should not mean getting sued. @satifice & @byshieldmaiden, you are amazing for fighting this. Thank you. #tea… 14 hours ago
- RT @Gameronomist: Also, push your org to get interns. I get 3-4 interns a year, and it's a great way to network and learn as well. #mgmtexp… 14 hours ago
- @SLAhq I've gone up to speak to a class, about academic librarianship and digital projects. Great experience, for me at least. ;-) #slatalk 14 hours ago
Amy Buckland assessment blog book reviews catherwood cil11 cil12 CIL2008 CIL2009 CIL 2009 cil2010 cil 2010 CIL2011 CIL 2011 CIL2012 cildc cloud computing comics communities conferences DC@ILR digital collections DigitalCommons@ILR digital services drupal facebook gaming geek google humor IL2010 institutional repositories Interesting Links internship karaoke labor dispute leviathan libday6 LibGuides librarydayinthelife library day in the life Library Issues links marketing old spice outreach politics position available presentation preservation prezi.com Professional Development question Rambling rant reference repositories rock band School sci-fi scott westerfeld self-deprecating humor silliness sla SLA Academic Division students the steel remains twitter unysla usability video wikileaks wordle Work writing