Stay tuned! I may need to follow-up on the follow-up to my follow-up, and if you missed it you’d be really confused when I followed up on it.
- RT @CatherwoodLibe: Workplace Issues Today: African-American youths among the hardest hit by unemployment @ILRCornell @NPR http://t.co/DbUT… 1 day ago
- @jenniferkoerber Don't worry if you can't keep caught up, participate in conversations that interest you, use hashtags to find said convos. 1 day ago
- RT @griffey: If libraries start finding people’s names written on the copyright page of books in your collections, here’s why: http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @sladc: Event Recap – SLA Annual Conference Recap & Visit by SLA President-Elect Candidates ift.tt/1kJK25c 2 days ago
- Personal theme: Move forward #sla @slahq wp.me/pejgY-hB 4 days ago
Amy Buckland assessment blog book reviews catherwood cil11 cil12 CIL2008 CIL2009 CIL 2009 cil2010 cil 2010 CIL2011 CIL 2011 CIL2012 cildc cloud computing comics communities conferences DC@ILR digital collections DigitalCommons@ILR digital services drupal facebook gaming geek google humor IL2010 institutional repositories Interesting Links internship karaoke labor dispute leviathan libday6 LibGuides librarydayinthelife library day in the life Library Issues links marketing old spice outreach politics position available presentation preservation prezi.com Professional Development question Rambling rant reference repositories rock band School sci-fi scott westerfeld self-deprecating humor silliness sla SLA Academic Division students the steel remains twitter unysla usability video wikileaks wordle Work writing