Stay tuned! I may need to follow-up on the follow-up to my follow-up, and if you missed it you’d be really confused when I followed up on it.
- RT CatherwoodLibe: CRS: Private Health Insurance Market Reforms in the ACA @ILRCornell @opencrs #dcilr ow.ly/vVBRX 10 hours ago
- RT @CatherwoodLibe: WIT: CoC says worker centers may vastly change labor relations @ILRCornell @Reuters @AmandaBecker ow.ly/vToau 1 day ago
- Rehearsals for That '70s Benefit Show! This Saturday, 7PM, The Hangar Theatre! Tickets available! http://t.co/4hVTX8vShm 2 days ago
- Folks in academia, librarians or no, should check out the #AcademicAbleism tag. I believe it was started by @PhDisabled. 2 days ago
- RT @ProfASLitwin: @aliqaesong @CatherwoodLibe @mselibrary Agreed. We researchers would be without a paddle without our library support. T… 3 days ago
Amy Buckland assessment blog book reviews catherwood cil11 cil12 CIL2008 CIL2009 CIL 2009 cil2010 cil 2010 CIL2011 CIL 2011 CIL2012 cildc cloud computing comics communities conferences DC@ILR digital collections DigitalCommons@ILR digital services drupal facebook gaming geek google humor IL2010 institutional repositories Interesting Links internship karaoke labor dispute leviathan libday6 LibGuides librarydayinthelife library day in the life Library Issues links marketing old spice outreach politics position available presentation preservation prezi.com Professional Development question Rambling rant reference repositories rock band School sci-fi scott westerfeld self-deprecating humor silliness sla SLA Academic Division students the steel remains twitter unysla usability video wikileaks wordle Work writing