Stay tuned! I may need to follow-up on the follow-up to my follow-up, and if you missed it you’d be really confused when I followed up on it.
- RT @anne_theriault: It's great that people are boycotting Black Friday but keep in mind that folks living in poverty may not have that luxu… 4 hours ago
- RT @anne_theriault: Just a gentle reminder that being able to boycott sales and pay full price for goods is also a form of privilege. 4 hours ago
- RT @GitanaSoul: As a former defense attorney, this is 100% on point. http://t.co/8qxRBzoxdc 1 day ago
- RT @MissMaya_1: please allow this to sink in http://t.co/gGZJJe3sCN 1 day ago
- RT @chescaleigh: Marrissa Alexander is headed to jail for not shooting anyone, and Darren Wilson is sleeping in his bed tonight after killi… 1 day ago
Amy Buckland assessment blog book reviews catherwood cil11 cil12 CIL2008 CIL2009 CIL 2009 cil2010 cil 2010 CIL2011 CIL 2011 CIL2012 cildc cloud computing comics communities conferences DC@ILR digital collections DigitalCommons@ILR digital services drupal facebook gaming geek google humor IL2010 institutional repositories Interesting Links internship karaoke labor dispute leviathan libday6 LibGuides librarydayinthelife library day in the life Library Issues links marketing old spice outreach politics position available presentation preservation prezi.com Professional Development question Rambling rant reference repositories rock band School sci-fi scott westerfeld self-deprecating humor silliness sla SLA Academic Division students the steel remains twitter unysla usability video wikileaks wordle Work writing