Stay tuned! I may need to follow-up on the follow-up to my follow-up, and if you missed it you’d be really confused when I followed up on it.
- RT @amydieg: Seeing women trying to raise awareness of predatory behavior be called “stirring the pot” is disgusting and exactly the proble… 10 hours ago
- RT @TheLiB: Everyone, please stop making assumptions that #teamharpy didn't already have witnesses & that no one tried "proper channels." D… 12 hours ago
- RT @HeerJeet: Essential twitter-essay from @tanehisicoates on race & class in storify form: storify.com/miniver/differ… (thanks to @miniver) 1 day ago
- RT @HeerJeet: We don't see slavery as overlapping with labour history, but that's a mistake. Productive labour of slaves was cornerstone of… 1 day ago
- RT @HeerJeet: On twitter someone intriguingly pointed out that first labour protests in America were probably slave revolts. Worth thinking… 1 day ago
Amy Buckland assessment blog book reviews catherwood cil11 cil12 CIL2008 CIL2009 CIL 2009 cil2010 cil 2010 CIL2011 CIL 2011 CIL2012 cildc cloud computing comics communities conferences DC@ILR digital collections DigitalCommons@ILR digital services drupal facebook gaming geek google humor IL2010 institutional repositories Interesting Links internship karaoke labor dispute leviathan libday6 LibGuides library day in the life librarydayinthelife Library Issues links marketing old spice outreach politics position available presentation preservation prezi.com Professional Development question Rambling rant reference repositories rock band School sci-fi scott westerfeld self-deprecating humor silliness sla SLA Academic Division students the steel remains twitter unysla usability video wikileaks wordle Work writing